Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EVE Online : Survivor Guy: New Eden - Week One

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 44/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,089
EVE Online : Survivor Guy: New Eden - Week One

Moin , writer Adam Tingle has been sent out into the wilds of EVE Online. His mission? To report on his findings as he simply tried to survive in the game reputed to have the largest learning curve in all of MMOs.

Hello and welcome to the first episode of Eve Online Survivor Guy. I am taking on the wilds of New Eden, once I'm out there I will have to initiate survival and it won't be easy. I don't have any experience with this game and the learning curve for me will come swift and steady. I don't want to over dramatize this but a mistake out here could prove fatal. This is Eve Online, a landscape of beautiful exploration, dangerous encounters and a wealth of opportunity. Every day new comers to the game become lost and are forced to survive, I am such a person and I have neither aid nor knowledge to help me progress; I simply have my wits. My mission is simple: I have to survive for the next eight weeks in Eve Online.

The playing environment of Eve Online consists of more than 5000 star systems as well as 2500 randomly accessible wormhole systems. It is a rugged and treacherous landscape only tamed by pioneers and the most hardened of gamers. If approached with logical apprehension and intelligence- reward can be bestowed. If approached however with confidence and over-ambition- your only prize is death. I need to combine
the advice given to me by the community as well as my natural survival instincts to endure my tenure Eve Online.

1 User