Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fort Siege Rewards - Revamped!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 3/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,267
Fort Siege Rewards - Revamped!

The JD team is happy to announce a revamp in Fort Cloudstorm rewards. We are launching a beta version of our reward system. As this new system is done on the publishing side, we do require an extra step… VISIT YOUR MAILBOX! Hooray! This program is in the final stages of testing and we hope to have it active March 1st.

Here’s the skinny. Our first improvement is to give the Defenders something better and create more incentive for taking the mighty fort.

The prizes are for the Alliance participants that successfully defend the Fort. At roughly 10:05pm PST on the day of a fort battle, our system will send out the new rewards to the players’ in-game mailbox. It may take up to 1 hour to receive your reward. Please make sure your mailbox is not full and has roughly 4-6 free slots. If your mailbox is full, your reward will NOT be resent. Thanks for reading this far, you deserve a reward.

Onto the rewards, oh but wait… before you complain or gripe and make Obah a sad bear….these rewards are controlled by the publisher (yeah that’s right) and this is our first attempt (read sentence #2 again). Rewards will be tailored based on player feedback and as we see fit. Please use proper feedback protocol, otherwise you will be ignored. Thanks for reading this paragraph, you deserve another reward.

Last but not least, the rewards (subject to change):
1) Affinity Beads (200 quantity)
2) Health Potions based on player level (300 quantity)
3) Spirit Potions based on player level (300 quantity)
4) Taichi Pill Pack (contains 100 Taichi Pills)

Note: The old rewards (100G daily, mount, statue, chance box, quests, refinery rate increase, discounts on Physician items) all still stand and have not been modified.

A step in the right direction. Again we plan to launch this March 1st.