Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Steam: Autumn Sale 2016

Old   #1

elite*gold: 307
Steam: Autumn Sale 2016

It's that time again! The Steam Autumn Sale just begun and offers gamer lots of bargains and great offers. Valve speaks of more than 12,000 reduced items. Furthermore, for the first time the Steam Awards will be awarded.

Thousands of special offers are now available in the big Steam Autumn Sale 2016! A week-long you can spent your savings in your favourite games while saving a lot of money. Additionally, a few well-known franchises like GTA, The Elder Scrolls and many more are heavily reduced. A few games can be acquired for up to 95 percent less! This year's autumn sale will run until November 29th, 2016, 7 PM CET.

For the first time you can join the nomination process for the Steam Award. In nine different categories winners will be elected, who have been nominated beforehand. All participants can earn a special badge for their profile.

Will you buy something at this year's sale and if so what?
Attached Thumbnails
Steam: Autumn Sale 2016-steamsale.jpg  

Thanks
1 User