Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Two New Events in Riders of Icarus: Leveling up and Collecting

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Two New Events in Riders of Icarus: Leveling up and Collecting

There are many reasons for players to stay in Riders of Icarus, including new level cap, mysterious regions, challenging dungeons, tamable mounts as well as PvP and PvE elements in the following months. Recently, Nexon announced two events that will run until July 25t for you immersing in the game, leveling up and collecting familiars. .

The world is full wonderful creatures just waiting for you to discover them! Explore each region and see if you can tame all of the familiars found there. As you complete each region in the Bestiary, you'll earn rewards. The rewards are cumulative and will be given out in a future maintenance after the event ends.

This is the other event designed to strengthen the players for the upcoming new content and encourage the level up of players. Every character reaches level 10 will also offer additional rewards, with more bonuses given out for reaching level 15, 20, and 25..

Interested players can visit the official website to learn more reward's information.