Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ENG] Hackers say they brought down Pokémon Go servers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 555
Received Thanks: 1,300
[ENG] Hackers say they brought down Pokémon Go servers

Pokémon Go had experienced some problems today. In the U.S it happened in the morning as a big outage has destroyed the game's servers. At the same time, the game has launched in more than 24 countries. A hacking group called PoodleCorp claims that there are responsible for the outage.

Pokémon Go tweeted this in the morning when the outage took place.

PoodleCorp has also tweeted at the time the outage began.

PoodleCorp has made it clear that they can DDOS anyone, even big company's, like Nintendo. "XO" One of the leaders of PoodleCorp has tweeted after the attack.
Seems like PoodleCorp will be taking off the Pokémon Go again and it will be for much longer. If this is the big test that took down the Pokémon Go for more than 4 hours. The Pokémon Go fans should be expecting for something worse soon.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 5
Endlich bewegen sich Leute raus und machen etwas außerhalb des PC's und andere Leute haben nichts bessers zu tun, um diesen Spaß und Erfahrung zu zerschlagen? Großartig. Ich kann den "Spaß" an dem Leid anderer Leute nicht nachvollziehen.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gount View Post
Endlich bewegen sich Leute raus und machen etwas außerhalb des PC's und andere Leute haben nichts bessers zu tun, um diesen Spaß und Erfahrung zu zerschlagen? Großartig. Ich kann den "Spaß" an dem Leid anderer Leute nicht nachvollziehen.
Sehe ich genauso.