Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch is still hiding alot of clues about a mysterious character

Discussion on Overwatch is still hiding alot of clues about a mysterious character within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Overwatch is still hiding alot of clues about a mysterious character

On Tuesday, 7th of June, Kotaku posted about Overwatch seemingly hiding alot of clues about a mysterious new character. As on the surface, the game itself looks just a wacky, brightly-colored shooter game. That shouldn't fool you because Overwatch is hiding some secrets which noone haven't even found yet according to Blizzards statement.

"Earlier this year, there were rumblings of a character named “Sombra.” As Eurogamer explains here, some of the maps in Overwatch contain mentions of Sombra in the background, sometimes on computer screens or on posters" said Kotaku and posted this snapshot below:

Thus far alot of players are talking about that Sombra is none other than Pharah's mother, who used to be a part of the original team of Overwatch. The players also believe that Sombra is some type of villain since characters such as Reaper, mention her.

"Hopeful fans even think that Sombra might be an upcoming character, and this hunch has been amplified by promotional footage displaying an unknown hooded figure during the character select screen" adds Kotaku journalist.

More news and updates regards to Overwatch posted by me weekly on User Submitted News section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Alot Of Character's, Level 44-60. [GoldBots]
06/13/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guy's, I can't handle so many goldbot's, and I just found the s/a to them, so I can finally sell them! "w00t""w00t" I got like.. 3 full pt's 8/8, level 44-46. I also go 1 full pt's 8/8, level 54-58 I lastly got 1 pt 8/8 level 60. Each and everyone of these char's got 100m, and 50silk left on the account, NO silk item's, they each got around 300-400k sp left. I got inside each PT, 6 PT's total, all on server Helios, I can add up to 35.500B gold on these account's If you'd like, You...
Login alot character , with out using Multi client!
03/30/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
That it's little trick , just create two or more User accounts on ur windows system , and u can login on one account 3 characters . 3 accounts = 9 characters. that trick i use for mining , good for people who dont like to risk with using ilegal multi clients or programs.
Need CLUES on MOONWALK
10/03/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 5 Replies
patulong po clues kung pano moonwalk kung sino makakabigy clues dun share ko sa inyo pano gawin ang dupe gamit un..
[help] invisible hints/clues
10/09/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
someone please give me a hint or clue on how to do invisible hack thanks.
New WSG hiding spot (FC hiding)
12/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This will show you how to hide in WSG when you are FC. I will show that in picture and in words. 1) Go to your base (with flag on you) 2) Go near wall as much as you can 3) In say, type "/sleep" 5) Say "look at me" And now in pictures step by step: