Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NC2] - Planfile #3

Discussion on [NC2] - Planfile #3 within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Quote:
Marketing As announced in my previous planfile, we intended to pull the responsibility for the Neocron2 marketing back to Reakktor, and succeeded in doing so. We are now fairly self-sufficient in that domain and have plans for quite a few activities. We will launch a pretty innovative campaign under the slogan "No more Elves!". I can't go into all the details yet, as they are supposed to be a surprise. Just let me say this: the URL will not remain a simple redirect towards for long ;-). This campaign is supposed to run for half a year and targets an international audience. Depending on the success of this campaign, we will decide how to proceed afterwards. A first step for this campaign was the Google ad we ordered with this slogan. We can see its effects already. The number of new registrations has made a huge jump, which can also be seen by the number of "guest users" in the forum. I'm certain you will welcome all the newcomers and hereby help to make this campaign successful.