Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Far Cry 3 confirmed

Closed Thread
Old   #1
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 5/0/1
Received Thanks: 2,105
Thumbs up Far Cry 3 confirmed

In a recent interview with the official Playstation magazine, Ubisoft's songwriter, Kevin Shortt discovered information on the development of Far Cry 3 game. After questioning whether working on Far Cry 3 in Mr. Shortt said''no.'', But also added that ''these works, and from what I've seen looks quite exciting.'' Apart from the fact that Far Cry 3 is in development, all wondering how the game will look like. ''It's very early in development and not yet known where the action should be carried, but I'm pretty sure it will be in Africa.'' Shortt said.

The game will use an enhanced version of the Dunia Engine's. Predecessor, Far Cry 2 was made by Ubisoft Montreal studio, after the French publisher took over the series from the original development team, Crytek's. French game studio is located in the African environment, the dense tropical island and took high praise and reviews from all of the international magazines.

Old   #2
Doctor who? Exactly!

elite*gold: 1690
The Black Market: 6/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,534
Closed Thread