Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Split / Second scheduled for May 2010th

Discussion on Split / Second scheduled for May 2010th within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Thumbs up Split / Second scheduled for May 2010th

Split / Second is a racing game that brings us Disney, where we have a fast car and the ability to 'act' on the environment while we drive a car. Of which depends on how you finish. Plus you will not have to worry about how to overtake rivals in the curve, because now you can take full advantage of the environment around them to stop their opponents. You may strike some objects that will fall on your opponents and stop them. Yes, this is not the typical racing game as usual.

This game has already been postponed, but as things stand now, however, will see the light of day. But only in May 2010th year. (Amazon has put on its list and it will be available by the first of May in the U.S.) on video below you can see the last trailer of the game.

Old 12/06/2009, 14:53   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
~closed~
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FIFA 10 Ultimate Team, released in February 2010th
12/06/2009 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
FIFA Soccer 10, FIFA series, the most successful version ever, will soon get the Ultimate Team mode. With the Ultimate Team players will be able to make its "All Stars" team, whatever they want. With over 7.000 players from 27 countries will be very interesting to look at formulating teams. Ultimate Team will also allow players to have as much as they want the teams with the best football player. The EA said: "Players will be able to make your team to demonstrate their skills as managers,...
Scheduled Maintenance this Wednesday
11/06/2009 - e*pvp News - EN - 7 Replies
Our sysadmin team will be taking time this Wednesday to add new hdd's to our media server and fixing some problems at our loadbalancer. We expect the downtime to be approximately 1-2 hours starting at 10:00 GMT+1 on Wednesday the 28th but are scheduling a 3 hour window to be safe. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Conquer Partner Scheduled Mouse Click Or Tg Bot
09/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
sry if this is redundant, but i really did search, im trying to figure out how to use cp's option of a scheduled mouse click / tgbot option for cp so i can perform the 3 stake trick with a MINIMIZED CLIENT, or could yu piont me in the direction of a packet based tgbot, sry if this sounds leechy, but i do try to help when i can, and dont let the low post count fool u, i just know how to use the search button. Worst case, if nothing ike this exists can some1 piont me in the right direction for...
Server Split
06/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey guys, Sunshine server is splitting and Just wondering what people think/know about splits, is it worth changing servers and how many people usually go in the split. The main reason I made this thread was to tell you guys what im doing, I have 24 miner accounts, 2 friend accounts, and my main. Well I submitted them all to goto the new server and I'm just seeing how many of them make it. Just looking for some comments about this, tell me what you think in somewhat of a civilized manner....