Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advance disclosure of the contents of the demand for the game Transformers: Devastati

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advance disclosure of the contents of the demand for the game Transformers: Devastati

The company Activision to disclose the contents of the pre-application for the game Transformers: Devastation, where all of the game or to order digitally from a retailer will receive three new forms of figures and three weapons.

In addition, the Company issued to the show behind the scenes in which Peter Cullen, the voice of the leading character Optimus Prime appears.

The game is published on the Playstation 3 and Playstation devices 4 and Xbox 360 and Xbox Wen PC on the sixth of October.

Similar Threads
how to change the look game.exe-- updater Thanks in advance for your answers and sorr
how to change the look game.exe-- updater Thanks in advance for your answers and sorry for the bad england
1 Replies - Shaiya Private Server
WTS - Jump n Run Engine + Game contents
Hello , i need to sell the whole source code folder PLUS graphics and stuff of my game engine, cuz i have financial problems.. please help me out ,...
0 Replies - Coders Trading
Demand for an account in the game combat arms!
Hi! From many days looking for an account that will be good for me. Looking for that account: lvl has a large (preferably ltc or col), no perms...
2 Replies - Combat Arms Trading
[S] Game Boy Advance / Spiele [B] PSC / Paypal / E-Gold / Überweisung
Hallo, ich suche einen GameBoy Advance und vorallem GameBoy Advance Pokemon Spiele wie : Pokemon Saphir Pokemon Smaragd etc.
0 Replies - Trading
[Visual Boy Advance] Game Sites
N-Roms.de - Roms kostenlos herunterladen Frozen Roms ILL ADD MORE SOON!
2 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions