Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Early Access on Steam]Ark Survival Evolved : Bounty ongoing

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
[Early Access on Steam]Ark Survival Evolved : Bounty ongoing

Dear community,

Ark Survival Evolved is a sandbox(unreal engine) game created and published by Studio Wildcard. They have released early access on June 2nd 2015. It's been going on for few weeks already and have around 50,000 players online with a peak of 65,413 (from

Due to early access, there are bugs and exploits. Regardless of this, it's still fun to play.

It have Official servers as well as Unofficial server. The official servers have 70 player slots while on the unofficial server, everything is costumizable by the server admins. But don't be afraid, you can also play single player as well or host your own server!

There are 3 modes for the official server: PvP, PvE and Hardcore.

For more information, visit or read the wiki

But lets talk about the bounty that Studio Wildcard have made on Steam Forum.

They are offering money to people who finds hacks/exploits that can cause harm to the game or server and have those people report it through email. These people who hacks/exploits are unique(haven't been reported before and provides steps how to reproduce them) will be paid through PayPal.

Yesterday 2 people have received 100$ each. One is called ZeroDay(++) for finding a way to crash the server unintentional and causing side-effects as well.

Today they have upped the bounty to 200$. For more information, visit Steam>ARK>forum for more information regarding this bounty.

Help shape up the game and fix these exploits/hacks possibilities.

Yours faithfully,

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out and see if there's any way to exploit it given that they pay for it