Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PSO] Blue Burst open beta

Discussion on [PSO] Blue Burst open beta within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hm ja viel dazu sagen kann ich nocht nicht.

download:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst CE Pointers
12/30/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 42 Replies
So here's a few pointers for PSO. They work well as far as I know. This includes the first 15 slots (hex dumps: http://www.pioneer2.net/bb_items.txt ), s/d levels, revive, hp/tp readouts, and your wallet. Credit goes to raresumo because I birthed these tables with his offsets If anyone knows any more, share =D (feel free to scan with Jotti's malware scan - all negative baby!)
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Unlimited Meseta
12/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 16 Replies
This was discovered by me...dunno if its already available somewhere else though... i know that it works on SCHTSERV (the one and only private server for it) what you need... -Blue burst of course -Cheat Engine
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Unlimited Meseta
12/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
hi , i only want to ask .. can i play this game for free with a hack? xD
The Legacy of Holy Castle Open Goes into Open Beta
06/07/2008 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Official website: The Legacy of Holy Castle The Best-Ever Middle Age Strategic Browser Game After the successful CBT ,The Legacy of Holy Castle entered its wonderful Open Beta on June 5. As the Open Beta launches, the more Online Events will be open at the same time . 1. Free Blessing of the Gods From the Myth times, all the gods have been guarding this continent, until today, the gods still bless the braves of this continent. The castles which obtain the bless of the gods will be get the...