Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam: Valve implements the captcha-check on market

Discussion on Steam: Valve implements the captcha-check on market within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
Received Thanks: 3,248
Steam: Valve implements the captcha-check on market

With the new unannounced update it is now necessary to enter a captcha to trade items on steam. Valve is trying to strike harder against trading bots which are coming from outside of their market. In the previous update Valve already implemented a feature which forces you to keep a gift more than 30 days in your inventory before you'll be able to trade it with other users. You can read about this update .

Valve is trying to strike against other markets. For example sites like CS:GO-Lounge won't work until they find a way to solve the captcha's. Valve said that this update was made to save users from scammers and some reliable Trading-Services will be excluded from the Captcha control. What do you think about the Update, let me know what's on your mind!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg steam.jpg (2.4 KB, 22 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2015, 00:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Very Nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Steam: Valve führt die Captcha-Kontrolle im Markt ein
01/15/2015 - Gaming News - DE - 25 Replies
Mit dem neuen, unangekündigten Update wird nun die Captcha-Eingabe nötig, um Gegenstände in Steam handeln zu können. Valve versucht so, noch härter gegen die Trading-Bots vorzugehen, die sich außerhalb des Community-Marktes herumtreiben. In vorherigen Updates wurde bereits ein Zeitraum eingeführt, sodass beispielsweise ein Gift mindestens 30 Tage auf eurem Account verbracht haben muss, bevor ihr dieses wieder handeln könnt. Die genauen Regelungen zu den Zeiten könnt ihr euch hier noch einmal...
[Programm] Check if Acc had already Captcha Check
07/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
This programm shows you if the account had already a captcha check. It is quite usefull when you buy an account and want to see whether it had already captcha check. It looks like this: http://h1813090.stratoserver.net/files/share/19_3 _2012/s2T7IAf7a0WuWY93cAJGbA.jpg I haven't tried but everyone on zhyk sais it is working... Download Virus Total
[S] Steam Coal/Kohle [B] 1x Valve 50% | 1x Valve 25% gutschein
12/29/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hey titel sagt alles
Check Market / AutoBuy
12/08/2011 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Hi, is there a bot/program which check all the time market/my store(prices) and this check is chosen by me for the items and the prices. When some of the price is low enought it will buy item. It will be usefull when someone made a mistake with price. I know that everytime i search an item the game asks for the prizes from the server. So a reload is needed. I have something in my mind but i really don't know how to set up that. Thank you for your help and thanks in advance.