Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eve Expansions Pack

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Wer schon immer Wissen wollte welche neuerungen Eve - Online Expansion bringt, der wird nun fündig. hat ein Preview über das Expansion Pack geschrieben.

The interface of the agents themselves has also been upgraded extensively. Drugs are a prime subject for agent trading, moving and selling those will affect security and targeting and flagging so the black market is not without it risks.
Weaker level agents will have similar options for trading and black market but those will offcourse be less powerfull or rewarding...

Similar Threads
Problem mit AoE3 & Expansions
Guten abend liebe Com. , meine Freunde und ich haben entschlossen mal wieder 'ne Runde AoE3 zu spielen , da das Grundspiel ziemlig langweilig ist...
4 Replies - Technical Support
New Conquer expansions??
So, if many of you haven't heard, this is copied directly from CO 7th Anniversary Expansion Emerging - News - Conquer Online - Official Site ...
33 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
WTS new made WoW acc with all Expansions
Hey 2days Account I created a new Account with 2months GT an with all expansion(TBC plus WOTLK). Due to the fact that I dont have time to play,...
1 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
S> Cheap GW account with ALL expansions
Yep got sick and tired of my guild wars account. So I'm selling the account (With the play nc account). Yep. Selling my account for GW with...
6 Replies - Trading
WTT Wow Account For Gw With Expansions
Im proably not gonna find anyone but i have a world of warcraft account i havent played with its has the expansion on it Burning Crusades lvl 32...
0 Replies - Trading