Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MEO - Interview mit Teos

Discussion on MEO - Interview mit Teos within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MEO Warcry konnte ein sehr schönes Interview mit Matt "Teos" Imegri, Lead Designer von Middle Earth Online führen.
Aussagen über die BETA wollte er nicht machen. Er verdeutlich ganz klar das Gruppen eine wichtige Rolle spielen werden ( the Fellowship ) aber das Solospieler überhaupt keine Angst zu haben brauchen, das sie Nachteile erleiden werden.

Quote:
Zitat
ME Warcry: For a long time, there have been been questions on the forums from players looking to fight in the Battle of Helm?s Deep and that sort of thing...

Teos: That?s a similar but different question. The way the game events interact with the book timeline is another interesting path of conversation. As far as live events, the biggest mitigating factor is cost, personnel, and that sort of thing. So again, it?s just way too early for me to talk about that; it?s not even something I have direct control over. But there certainly are many, many doors open in the development of the game for very cool live events.