Cabal Online:Siena The Queen-New Doungeon & Guild System
You last visited: Today at 07:13
Cabal Online:Siena The Queen-New Doungeon & Guild System
The Black Market: 3/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Received Thanks: 711
Cabal Online:Siena The Queen-New Doungeon & Guild System
Cabal Online:Siena The Queen
Games-Masters.com, publishers of the free-to-play title CABAL Online, announced the launch of the second part of the latest CABAL Expansion: Siena The Queen. Free to download, the expansion offers users the most challenging experience yet, with the update seeing the introduction of two new dungeons, improvements to the guild system, the addition of a series of new craftable stat-increasing items and much, much more.
The discovery of the Altar of Siena opens a new end-game raiding dungeon to explore, providing a series of encounters that require brains as well as brawn. Even with the new "Blended Runes", a series of craftable stat-increasing items, which allow for greater character customisation, the dungeon will test the strongest and bravest of warriors.
Yet Soul & Siena is not only for those who have reached the heights of the game. The Panic Cave, an exhilarating fight against the clock, provides solo players with an exciting and rewarding challenge. Coming in three different levels - easy, medium and hard - it is not a task for the feint hearted, with the fast paced nature of this dungeon requiring a mastery of the characters abilities (as well as an individuals senses).
*The Altar of Siena B2F
Furthermore with improvements to the Guild system, adding levels and guild storage function, the basics of the game continue to see improvement. This also includes the linking system, a method of showing a characters location and items, while "bind on equip" drops allow for an increase to the drop rates of high-end equipment.
This September Nevareth faces its greatest threat yet, as the Queen of the Monster Clan prepares to unleash a terrifying attack on the world and its inhabitants. Introducing CABAL Online: Siena The Queen, the second part of the latest CABAL expansion. This mini-site will introduce you to the update, providing information on the features, screenshots and gameplay videos of the major content. It includes an introduction to the major new features, including:
* The Altar of Siena - a new end-game raiding dungeon to explore, with a series of encounters that require brains as well as brawn.
* The �Blended Runes� - a series of craftable stat-increasing items, which allow for greater character customisation.
* The Panic Cave - an exhilarating fight against the clock, providing solo players with an exciting and rewarding challenge. Coming in three different levels � easy, medium and hard � it is not a task for the feint hearted, with the fast paced nature of this dungeon requiring you to master your character�s abilities (as well as your senses).
* Improvements to the Guild System � Addition of levels and the guild storage function.
* Linking System � Ability to show your fellow player a location on the map or a piece of your equipment.
* New Binding Options � Addition of �Bind on Equip� items, allowing for an increase to the high-end equipment drop rates.
* Item shop additions - a range of new items for you to enjoy!
* ..and much, much more!
A recent research breakthrough by the Tower of Sages researcher Dr Altwin has led to the creation of Blended Runes. Combining the familiar Core technology with the possibilities offered by the recently-discovered Essence Runes the new Blended Runes offers warriors the chance to attain an even greater level of power than before. These Runes work to activate the latent Soul Abilities of high-level fighters, and make use of the Soul Ability Points.
Blended Runes offer such a degree of power, and requires so much concentration to use that only one of them can be active at any one time - consider your options carefully, and choose wisely.
But be warned: The technology behind the Blended Runes is not yet stable, and only the ones prepared to take the risks will gain the power of the Blended Runes.
* Blended Runes are created at the NPC Flasha in Bloody Ice by combining specific Essence Runes and Cores. Once created the Blended Rune needs Ability Points to be equipped, and the Rune needs to be selected to be active during combat.
* Ability points are collected after level 120 by killing monsters. It can be increased with the use of premium, blessing beads and the AXP beads.
The Siena the Queen update sees the introduction of the new guild features, such as guild levels and a guild warehouse, making belonging to, and building a strong guild even more rewarding.
A guild will have the ability to level up to level 5, with each level bringing new rewards. The Guild Level is based on the accumulated Ability Points of the members, and each level will have the following benefits:
* Level 1: Up to 30 members.
* Level 2: Up to 60 members, 1 page in the guild warehouse, 100 million Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
* Level 3: Up to 90 members, 2 pages in the guild warehouse, 400 million Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
* Level 4: Up to 120 members, 3 pages in the guild warehouse, 700 million Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
* Level 5: Up to 150 members, 4 pages in the guild warehouse, 1 billion Alz able to be stored in the guild bank
The guild warehouse can be accessed through any Agent of Port Service in Nevareth, and allows a guild to store items, materials and money in a common storage point. Any guild member can add items and money to the guild warehouse, but only those authorised by the guild master will be able to remove items. There is also a secure log showing exactly who accessed the warehouse at which times, and what they added or removed.
Guild Masters will also enjoy greater flexibility in the creation of guild groups, and will also be able to keep exact track of when last a guild member was active.
Years ago Siena, the Queen of the Plant Clan, started her plans to rule over all of Nevareth. It started with her slow, insidious rise to power in the Plant Clan, and culminated in her taking over complete mastery of the Clan and bending it to her will. She has been conducting terrible experiments in her fortress hidden in the Mutant Forest, aided by her sister and her servants, and she stands ready to attack the very structure of Nevareth, in order to gain dominance as the queen of the world. Siena also hides a terrifying secret, knowledge of which can change Nevareth forever, for good or for ill...
Previous expeditions to find and eliminate the threat posed by Queen Siena, has failed. Forces from both Capella and Procyon have mounted forays into the Ruins of the Mutant Forest, only to return empty-handed time and again. Siena was hurt by the attacks and lost a part of her forces, but she has now withdrawn even deeper into the Ruins to unleash her final plan from her hiding place. Protected by strong magic and powerful servants, and powered by her hatred of humanity Siena lies waiting, coiled deep inside her temple fortress.
A single brave researcher managed to make his way into her fortress, and discovered clues about Siena's final plan, a plan that has the potential to unleash untold destruction on all of Nevareth. This information has now reached two Sages, Capella and Procyon, and they have put their own plans into action against Siena.They have directed warriors from both Nations to take up their weapons and strike directly at Siena. The way will not be easy, and only the strongest will be able to penetrate all the way through to fight Siena herself, to end the threat once and for all.
Are you brave enough to explore the depths of the Panic Cave?
Rumours have surfaced about a mysterious cave in Desert Scream, with a fantastic treasure hidden at the end of it. Several parties of explorers and treasure hunters have left to try to claim this treasure for themselves, following in the footsteps of the famous explorer Showarai. None have returned.
The authorities of the colony in Desert Scream has ordered an investigation of this matter, to determine whether or not a threat exists in the cave the local inhabitants now call 'Panic Cave'. Rumours of strange noises and rumblings from deep within the earth has only made a quick investigation and report even more essential. It is now up to the bravest warriors to venture into the cave, to discover what happened with the lost explorers.
The Linking system will allow you to show friends, guild mates and those around you, details such as your location and stats of your items. Simple and easy to use, it has a number of practical benefits such as assisting you in the sale of an item or arranging a meeting place with your group.
The Location Linking system enables you to mark out a specific area on any map and send that link via the chat. This is done by opening your map (�M� inside the game), holding down ctrl and right clicking on the location. A link will now appear in your chat window and if you press enter this will be visible to other people. If they click this link a green mark will be visible on their map at the location you selected. This link can be edited on the map to change the name, delete the link or broadcast it again via the chat.
The item version of the linking system works in a similar way. By holding down ctrl and right clicking on the item, you are able to broadcast via the chat your items information. This will be useful for the sale of items or simply for showing off your new equipment.
The new item-binding system will allow certain items to drop as either character-bound, which prevents the trade of an item from a character once looted, or character-bound on equip, which enables an item to be traded until it is equipped for the first time. Items that are character bound will not be able to be stored in the warehouse, while the bind-on-equip items can be traded until they are equipped. This change has enabled an increase to the drop-rate of higher level equipment.
-Item Shop Additions.
Pet Safety Kit
The purpose of this item is to save, and allow for the transfer of, the slots on a pet. By using the item all of the upgraded slots of the pet, that is the stat-bonuses that can be added to a pet each time it is levelled, will be transferred onto an account-bound item known as the Anima Gem. This item can then be used on a different pet (so long as it has the necessary level to take the number of bonuses on the Anima Gem item).
There are a number of potential uses for this item. Firstly, it could be used to move your hard work, and good stats, from one pet to another. This will be pleasing for those with an old pet who wish to buy one of the more stylish creatures now on offer. Secondly, if a stat is added that is good but perhaps not the best for your character or class, by using this item you are able to attempt for better stats, while safeguarding against the risk of losing the �good� stat altogether. For example you can use the item to save your current �good stat� (in the process untraining it from your pet), attempt to get a new stat and then revert the change by using the Anima Gem to re-add the old stat.
Six new potions will be added to the shop. This includes the Vital Potion (HP UP), Sharpness Potion (Attack UP), Manacondense Potion (Magic Attack UP), Hardness Potion (Defence UP), Sword Master Potion (Sword Skill UP) and Magic Master Potion (Magic Skill UP).
We will offer a one hour, two hour, one day and seven day version of each of the blessing bead types. This includes of a brand new 30% EXP bead.
Changes and bug fixes.
If you want to join Cabal Online EU-this update comes to EU version- get the links below.
Cabal seems to be more and more beautifull ^_^.
Changed Dummy Usage
Prior to the update the dummy could only be used by characters above level 90. This has now been removed and the Dummy can now be used by all characters until 30% of the skill level has been achieved.
[b]Removed Several Items For Several Doungeons[/]
Entrance items have been removed for Undead Ground, Forgotten Ruin, Mutant Forest and Pontus Ferrum . All players will now be able to enter this map without requiring an entrance item.
Faster Backwards Movement
Using �S� on the keyboard will now allow you to move backwards quickly.
Changes and bug fixes
Other notable additions include:
* Warp Stones. These stones will be sold at the NPC shops all over Nevareth, and will allow Premium members of the nation without the winning bonus to enjoy the convenience of the premium warp points in the Mutant Forest and Port Lux.
* New Map information. The GPS map will now display even more information, adding the location of dungeon entrances as well as information about the entry requirements for each dungeon, and more information about the warp gates and warp points on every map.
* Upgrading to +12. You now have the option to upgrade your items to +12, past the previous limit of +9.
* Visible Party Search functionality. Looking for a party to go levelling with? You can now have this status visible next to your name above your character, assisting you with finding people to go with you.
* Automatic stat-point distribution. No more worrying about how to distribute the stats gained from levelling up, as you can now automatically distribute your stat points according to the recommended build for each class.
* �Multi Sampling' function in the game graphic options. This added function - found under the graphics Options for the game - will improve the look of the game.
* Shadow Shield FX made visible. The Force Shielder Shadow Shield buff skill now has a visible animation whenever it absorbs damage.
BTW...Youtube Videos uploaded by me so make some nice comments and ratings ^_^
I will share hack if someone help me on GP cabal Siena the queen!
Now I have found how to use UCE to attach cabal GP but I don't know how to scan some address no cool down, infinite MP , .v.v. someone help me how to...
6 Replies - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
Elite Cabal :Siena The Queen
does anyone know or have working hack for this server i downloaded an tried eveything but the X-trap won't let nothin work any help would be...
6 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
SIENA, The Queen in IPU Cabal
Come, visit us now, and simply enjoy the most updated Cabal server. Do not miss it! We are...
0 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:13.