Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sunset Overdrive-This Year On Xbox One!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Post Sunset Overdrive-This Year On Xbox One!

Microsoft Xbox has announced one year ago during E3 2013 event that Sunset Overdrive should be released in 2014, some days ago (May 9) xbox wrote on their news website some more information about this video game which means that the release date should be close now.

Sunset Overdrive is a shooter video game for Xbox one developed by Insomniac Games, xbox said that Sunset Overdrive is mostly like "Assassin's Creed", it allows you to jump on everything in this world. It is said that the re-spawn animations for this video game are really special.

Six days ago Sunset Overdrive's official facebook page shared a video to show the first in game look for the Sunset Overdrive's world.

What do you think this game will have?! Share your expectations.

1 User