Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - but now on the Xbox One?

Old   #1
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 80/0/1
Received Thanks: 1,833
Post The Amazing Spiderman 2 - but now on the Xbox One?

It was only announced for the Xbox One, then moved and is now available in the Xbox U.S. Store: The Amazing Spiderman 2
So much confusion rare for a game releases. In the background, a lot has been rumored that the release had to be postponed because of the performance penalty of Xbox One against the PS4 possibly. However, it went about the rumor that one must expect one version with no Xbox .
Today, however, a little light came into the darkness, when suddenly the Xbox One version of The Amazing Spiderman 2 on and in the U.S. store was available. As fallen out of the blue, you could download the game without any further problems for $ 59.99 and play. As in the User via streaming on Twitch are, how they play the Xbox version of One.
There are no comment from the developer to the Xbox one is present, it remains to be seen when they officially announce the game now for the Xbox One.
Mysterious story, what do you say?

amazing, now xbox, spiderman