Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Renegade-X: The new Command and Conquer?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Renegade-X: The new Command and Conquer?

Ever played the C&C series from EA/Westwood?

Loved it? Never heard of it?

Personally, I loved it. There is a new fangame that follows the FPS called Renegade. It's called Renegade-X. (Made by Totem Arts, not EA or sponsored by them in anyway) It is in beta-testing, (you must apply, or have sometime inside). [Black Dawn is single player, multi player is being released in late February]

From what I've read and been told, it's made with UDK (Unreal Development Kit) and the graphics look amazing. As a gamer and beta-tester for this game, I'd say it looks flawless compared to the original Renegade.

The website has a video showcasing it, you should definitely watch it. The flares on the bullets look amazing, super-weapons, new weapons, new characters, base defenses, tiberium, maps and everything you can think of are completely remade for this fangame.

The scenes are breath taking, and with that means you have to have at least a decent computer to run it.

Development packages will be released, from my knowledge, for making Multiplayer maps.

For more information, read their forum, .

Sorry I can't figure out how to add images and stuff, I will later when I figure out.