Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacker Group DERP Takes Down Multiple Online Gaming Servers

Discussion on Hacker Group DERP Takes Down Multiple Online Gaming Servers within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 51
Hacker Group DERP Takes Down Multiple Online Gaming Servers

Old 12/31/2013, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 776
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,739
#Closereq abgesendet.

Wenn du schon nen Thread machst, dann bitte richtig.
Old 12/31/2013, 13:46   #3

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
In diesem Bereich geht es um eigene News. Copy and paste als auch das schlichte Verlinken ist nicht gestattet. Weiteres ist hier zu finden:

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Winner takes all on GNGWC Knight Online
07/06/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I have read that GNGWC will feature Knight Online game for the tournament. Some of other games are Warrock and Shot Online, etc. but my most priority is on Knight online which is i'm playing right now. Does anyone here still plays KO competitively and wants to compete? We're speaking of real bucks here ($_$). The qualifier will start this July on EUKO and USKO. I'm currently playing Barbarian at Xigenon,C-West on USKO. If anyone is interested on joining please check this link: (is it okay to...
`[News] Hacker group plans to 'kill' Facebook
09/14/2011 - Facebook - 14 Replies
Hacker group plans to 'kill' Facebook Yahoo!7 August 10, 2011, 12:26 pm Proof Here: A hacker group known as Anonymous have said they will "kill" Facebook on November 5, in retaliation to what it calls a breach of privacy. The most popular social media site in the world - Facebook has over 500 million registered users - has been selling information to government agencies and given access to information security firms to allow them to "spy on people", the hacker group alleged.