Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Windows 8.1 Released - Windows 8 users can upgrade now for free via the store

Discussion on Windows 8.1 Released - Windows 8 users can upgrade now for free via the store within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Windows 8.1 Released - Windows 8 users can upgrade now for free via the store

Microsoft has released the Windows 8.1 update for it's operating system. The download seems to act upon the critisicm which was given during the release of Windows 8. If you visit the Windows Store, you'll be able to upgrade to 8.1 for free (if you already have windows 8). Windows 8 sought to bridge the gap between touchscreen devices, such as tablets and smartphones, and more traditional form laptops and desktop machines. As such it had an interface built of tiles that could be tapped or swiped to open applications.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2013, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the news mate, i waited for the final version of Windows 8.1 and i didn't want the beta.... Now i know it's released and im looking forward to it to install this update