Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Konami issues apology for PES14 problems

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 12/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Konami issues apology for PES14 problems

Konami has issued a public apology for Xbox 360 users of Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2014 for the issues it has been presenting when it comes to the online features of the game.

Reportedly, some users are unable to download a a data file pack that would allow them to play online, by getting the error message “The downloaded file is broken”.

“We are very sorry for this and we are working hard in collaboration with Microsoft to fix this issue and get you on the field as quickly as possible. We are still in discussions with Microsoft trying to understand what might be causing this.”
That’s what Konami says in their

Similar Threads
Konami Code
Hey da einige nicht wissen was der Konami Code ist Der Konami Code ist ein Cheat Code der in vielen spielen vertreten ist, dieser wird z.B. bei...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
assassins creed 3 konami code pc
hi leute ich hab da ne frage ich suche den konami code für assassins creed 3 aber ich finde immer nur den code für xbox oder ps3 wie ist der für pc??
3 Replies - Consoles
Hey dear members of elitepvpers I've missed you so much, and the section as well .. I've missed the internet generally and my online friends .. As...
19 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading
[S] Konami ID PES 20111[B]e*Gold
Wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich eine Konami ID bzw einen PES 2011 Account zum online zocken.
2 Replies - elite*gold Trading
errr yes sorry all if i flamed u - ure karma wad/ever err i was a lil drunk and me and my freinds flamed alot of sites lol apologies to all my bad ^^...
12 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions