Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

World Of Warplanes Update : British Planes!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 115
The Black Market: 4/0/0
Post World Of Warplanes Update : British Planes!

Flying freely in sky is everyone's dream of course. This passions which has showned itself a lot in MMO world also reflected in today's games and one of the most succesful examples is World Of Warplanes.

The games keeps refreshing and changing itself by the updates everyday. In this free2play game, we'll be able to see some planes from British Airforces with the 0.5.3 update. Other then planes, with this update, game offers us a much more improved control system. There are also new missions and team talents comes with this update.

If you wanna get more information about World Of Warplanes, click to visit their website.

4 Users