Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World Of Warplanes Update : British Planes!

Discussion on World Of Warplanes Update : British Planes! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
Post World Of Warplanes Update : British Planes!

Flying freely in sky is everyone's dream of course. This passions which has showned itself a lot in MMO world also reflected in today's games and one of the most succesful examples is World Of Warplanes.

The games keeps refreshing and changing itself by the updates everyday. In this free2play game, we'll be able to see some planes from British Airforces with the 0.5.3 update. Other then planes, with this update, game offers us a much more improved control system. There are also new missions and team talents comes with this update.

If you wanna get more information about World Of Warplanes, click to visit their website.
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU World of Tanks + World of Warplanes accounts, good stats, for ESL and Clan Wars
04/27/2013 - World of Tanks Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I wanna sell my World of Tanks account on EU server. Currently, I cannot play because I don’t have time. With the same login name and password you will get World of Warplanes account also. I am first owner of this account. It was never banned. You will get my e-mail so it will give you full control of the account. This are the account's statistics: EU server Battles Participated: above 12k Win ratio: 55%
Trading World OF Tanks and World of Warplanes
08/09/2012 - World of Tanks Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to trade a World of Tanks & World of Warplanes account on the EU server. In garage: IS-4 (98% on second skill,elite, fully equiped) Object 212 (220k exp,elite, fully equiped) T44 (All modules except last engine) Panzer 4 (eliter, fully equiped) Researched: Lorraine 40t (last gun, doesen`t have last engine)
War Thunder World of Planes
07/11/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
http://luchshieigrionlain.ru/wp-content/uploads/20 12/04/War-Thunder-World-of-Planes.jpg Gaijin nennt sein Flugzeug-MMO um. Aus World of Planes wird War Thunder: World of Planes, denn die Online-Luftschlachten sollen nur der Anfang einer ganzen Serie von Action-MMOs sein. http://www.mmohunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/ 01/War-Thunder-World-of-Planes.jpg Während die Macher von World of Tanks mit ihrem Panzer-MMO zunächst am Boden angefangen haben und mit World of Warplanes demnächst in...
WTB World Of Warplanes
05/26/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTB World Of Warplanes because u cant change the email of the acc , i want the email acc to skype:socola17 up up