Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tabula Rasa comes back as Free-to-play !

Discussion on Tabula Rasa comes back as Free-to-play ! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tabula Rasa comes back as Free-to-play !

Good news for all who played Tabula Rase,
as you know Tabula Rasa was launched in November of 2007 and was soon shut down in February 2009.
But now and due to a strange reason i am going to tell you,it's back online and as a free to play MMORPG.
some of you may now ask himself what's the wired reason of it's coming back after 4 years of shutting down,it's petition.
The game creator's "Richard Garriott" petition made NCsoft listen to him and all who wanted the game back,here's a part of his petition that was signed by people and revived the game:

"All that I ask for is compassion from people who do feel the same as I do. I cannot do a great change because noone knows of me and my name but please if anyone with influence would sign it and send it and support me in this case then we could actually move things and Tabula Rasa could actually be revived"

And for people who doesn't know the game,here's the game trailer:
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tabula Rasa - Free to Play
12/28/2008 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
Hallo Kinder, da mir gerade langweilig ist und ich mich seit einigen Monaten hier nicht mehr blicken lassen habe, stell cih euch ein Spiel vor was als P2P angefangen hat aber einige Zeit ( Februar ) F2P laufen wird. Zwar eine alte News für euch taugt sie grad so. Also ladete euch den shit und habt spass. Tabula Rasa - Tabula Rasa: Now with more FREE play!
[S] Tabula Rasa Acc. [B] ......
09/07/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Holla, ich such nen TR Account am liebsten schon mit einem high lvl. char drauf, was ich im gegenzug anbieten könnt .. Steam Acc, WoW Acc (70 Draenei Shadow Priest) oder nach Absprache auch andere Dinge. Kontakt: ICQ . 93089010 Grüße
[S] Tabula Rasa [B] AoC C.E.
06/27/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, wie im Titel steht such ich nen Acc. für Tabula Rasa. was ich im Gegenzug anbieten kann ist ein Age of Conan Account. Collectors Edition UK Uncut. ;) Bei Interesse ICQ : 93089010 Grüße
Free Tabula Rasa 3-Days Trial
05/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Can any1 sent me please TR trial invite ? [email protected] Thank U!
Tabula Rasa
08/16/2007 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Hallo, Hat wer zufälligen einen Tabula Rasa Beta Key, denn er nicht braucht? Würd mich sehr auf Rückmeldungen freuen, dann kann man auch ne Gegenleistung verhandeln, falls man eine will. Gruß