Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionOnline Catches RMT spammers !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionOnline Catches RMT spammers !

For these people who doesn't know what is AionOnline here's a short review about the game.

In Aion: Ascension™, you are a winged Elyos or Asmodian, sworn enemy races, exploring a world of breathtaking beauty ripped asunder by a celestial war. In this stunning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game, abundant solo adventures, intriguing epic group quests, challenging dungeons, and massive Legion raids hone your battle skills to new heights. Take the fight against the dragonlike Balaur invaders into Balaurea, your common enemy's homeland, to save the shattered world you love.
Game Features:
  • A visually astonishing game world
  • Soar through the skies with thrilling character flight
  • Intense PvE and PvP combat
  • Thousands of hours of story-driven content

Lately AionOnline had a small problem which is RMT bots/spammers which had annoyed many gamers and threatened to lose many players.

Aion Development worked hard to make a new feature for the game , they had made a tool which can see anyone who blocks a character with this ability conjunction with weekly block list.

Now all players can help in catching and banning spammers , this also includes private shops, mails, whispers, say spam, class chat spam, LFG spam, and any other RMT activities.

Now you can help cleaning Aion from those cheaters .

references :

Thanks
1 User