Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Agent - Will it be released for the PS4?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 62/1/0
Received Thanks: 4,277
Agent - Will it be released for the PS4?

Next to Grand Theft Auto 5 Agent is the second largest project which research video editor of Rockstar Games Jon Young is working on, too. Normally the game should be released as an exclusive title for the PlayStation 3, but according to a lot of rumors Rockstar Games will present the game for the PlayStation 4 at the E3, too. The swedish online merchant also lists Agent for the PlayStation 4 with it's release date 2015. However the product description says that the price and release date may change again. Seems like they're listing the game only because of intimations and speculation. But who knows, maybe Rockstar Games will surprise us with an announcement for the PlayStation 4. The official website of Agent still claims that the game will be released for the PlayStation 3.

The story of Agent seems also pretty interesting. During the Cold War you chop through a lot of political assassination attempts and espionage. More hasn't been released by Rockstar Games yet. At the moment, Rockstar Games hasn't told us about the development of the game or even when the game will be released.
Attached Thumbnails
Agent - Will it be released for the PS4?-3401928657.jpg