Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Super Luigi U Announced

Discussion on New Super Luigi U Announced within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
New Super Luigi U Announced

Next month a DLC called Super Luigi U arrives and in August it is going to be released as the independent game at the price of 30$.

The first great expansion of Super Mario Bros U is not actually going to be the expansion in the real sense of the word. Namely, on 20th June the New Super Luigi U arrives as an DLC at the price of 20% and in order to play it you will be required to install the original New Super Mario U previously. However, on 25th August the game arrives in its physical form as the independent Wii U game, priced 29,99%.

As the headline says, the main character in the game is Luigi, and you will be able to choose Blue Toad, Yellow Toad and the new character Nabbit(available in multiplayer mode only). There are 82 levels to complete and some extra content as well but Nintendo hasn't officially announced what it is about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 08:40   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
can't wait for it, but in my opinion they should of stopped all the mario&luigi games years ago, games like Super Smash Bro's don't appeal to me, and neither does it give me that nostalgic feeling like all the other Mario games do.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Luigi's Injetor de DLL
02/07/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Opa galera do Strike, estou aqui pra postar um Injetor de DLL criado por mim... Estou aprendendo o básico de Delphi, então se faltou alguma coisa por favor me avisem e me ensinem a corrigir ;D Preview: http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1069/imagemlw. png
Biertrinker V.1.0 by Luigi
11/27/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Um den Bot zu entpacken, benötigt ihr WinRar! Dies könnt ihr hier kostenlos herunterladen. (müsst auf hier klicken^^) Was der Bot kann: - Biere trinken^^ - Emotes machen und das per Zufall und nicht immer, damit meine ich, dass er nach zufallsprinzip macht und das nicht alle 3 Minuten, sonder manchmal 5 Minuten, machnmal 2 Min und so weiter - Auswahlmöglichkeit, wenn die Anzahl der Biere verbruacht is (Pc herunterfahren, GuildWars schließen, etc.) - Funzt in jeder Auflösung, auch...
Loginbot by Luigi
06/29/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
Hallo, vielleicht kennt ihr das, ihr lvlt mit Moblock und werdet gekickt. Benutzt aber keinen kompletten Bot, sondern wollt selber spielen. Also nicht nen Farmbot Relogin. Ich habe das Problem öfter und habe deshalb mal dieses kleine Programm gescriptet. Anleitung: 1. Downloaden oO 2. Entpacken, ist mit WinRar gepackt 3. Öffnen und Daten von ersten und eventuell zweitem Acc eingeben (Die Daten werden echt net weitergeben... -.-)