Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sony hints PS4 design!(Video)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 19/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,302
Sony hints PS4 design!(Video)

Yes, it seems like the PlayStation 4 reveal times have now come. The announcement all in all was pretty detailed with regards to specs, hardware and etc, but most people were disappointed in not having the actual design of the console revealed. Well, in the video below, you'll have a small and blurry(to say the least) glimpse at the design of the PlayStation 4! Sony has promised a more visible video to be revealed on the 10th of June.

PlayStation 4 See it First on 6/10/2013 - YouTube!

Similar Threads
Sony Vegas Pro 12 Video FX
Hay Leute, ich habe zwei mega Probleme die mich mega zum kotzen bringen: 1. Wenn ich rendern will sagt er: Beim erstellen der...
7 Replies - Technical Support
video capture and editing any hints/tips/advice
Hi all. I wanna make a video. I can capture with xfire but wot do I need to cut/edit/add music/convert to youtube multi formats ? Any and...
4 Replies - Archlord
First Darkorbit video with Sony Vegas Pro
Hi epvpers! Today i uploaded my first darkorbit video with sony vegas pro 10! Darkorbit First Video with Sony Vegas Pro - YouTube Please,...
9 Replies - DarkOrbit
Sony Vegas 10 : wo is das video hin?
hey hab n kleines problem..mein video is beim bearbeiten aufeinmal verschuwnden...und jetzt sieht es so aus --->siehe bild....kann mir jemand...
1 Replies - Video Art
Sony Vegas9 pro Metin2 Video?
Hey leute ich hab Sony vegas9 pro und ja hab alles bearbeitet usw uund hoch geladen aber bei youtube wirds nicht in HD gemacht weiso ist es so und zB...
3 Replies - Metin2 Guides & Templates