Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Closed Thread
Old   #1

elite*gold: 322
The Black Market: 88/0/0

All players will be able to explore the entire world of Telara for free and will have access to the expanded in-game RIFT Store where a variety of services--mounts, boosts, wardrobe items, and more--will be available for purchase. An optional subscription will still be available that grants a slew of "Patron" benefits and bonuses to maximize the RIFT experience. Trion will celebrate its current and previous subscribers with loyalty and currency rewards for their time spent playing RIFT thus far.

RIFT free-to-play kicks off with massive content update 2.3, Empyreal Assault, which will open up an unforgettable new zone, world event, chronicle and much more. Empyreal Assault launches on June 12th, 2013 for all Ascended of Telara.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 29/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,394
Closed Thread