Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlefield 4 has a Commander Mode, discovered three factions.

Discussion on Battlefield 4 has a Commander Mode, discovered three factions. within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Battlefield 4 has a Commander Mode, discovered three factions.

Promotional poster at GameStop, has revealed several new details about the Battlefield 4. Commander Mode is coming back, and we know that there is three factions in multiplayer.

Although we have not seen it in Battlefield 3, The Commander Mode seen in some previous sequels Battlefield has been remained silent suffering fans of the series but it seems that Commander Mode restores the recently released Battlefield 4.

We have Revealed a promotional poster for the game and a poster for GameStop store. GameStop Store will confirmed that the game will have three playable factions in its multiplayer.

So we will be able to play on the U.S., China and Russia etc. even though poster does not seems to mention these fractions relate solely to the multiplayer part of the game. EA has previously confirmed that the single player game´s has more experience and it has been designed to focus on only one playable character.

Poster also reveals that the first expansion for the new game cost $ 10 (Battlefield 3 expansions have cost $ 15), while other promotional material reveals that the expansion is called 'Drone Strike'. It is not known what that expansion does and what will it bring into playing, but anyway the prior information about wanting to hear occasional concrete are officialy word directly from the EA.
Old 04/18/2013, 05:34   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
There was a response from EA the day this was mentioned to the public, you can find it here:

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2013, 02:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
this may bring some new action
Thanks
1 User