Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Borderlands 2 New Character DLC Krieg & More

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Borderlands 2 New Character DLC Krieg & More

Krieg The BadAss Psycho
As of 4 hours ago Gearbox and 2k games have released a teaser trailer showing the new playable vault hunter named Krieg. Scary name right? (no). For all you players who loved the game style of Brick will enjoy the game style of Krieg. Krieg is a badass pyscho who wields a barbaric axe as a melee and is thursty for blood. He is an unstopable force. Not much is known about this character at this time, at least we get a small teaser on his play style and what he looks like. Here is the teaser trailer that was posted 4 hours ago on Facebook enjoy

Pricing
Krieg will cost $10 to get and he is not part of the season pass just to let the season pass players know. The season pass only covers the first four campaign missions. Only three of them have been released, the fourth one is coming soon and Gear box has hinted that the level cap may be increased during that one.

Level Cap Increase, Pearlescent Weapons, Ultimate Vault hunter and More

Once more information is known I shall either update this thread or make a fresh one with the new information on Borderlands 2.