Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shattered Haven released

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Shattered Haven released

Arcen Games has prepared the launch trailer for its new title, which is described as a puzzle game where is protection of the family, fighting and survival in first place in the declining world.

Post-apocalyptic genre, that includes zombies and breakup of the world as we know, has earned considerable popularity among the gaming population, it should not be a surprise to all the upcoming titles that are oriented towards such issues. One of them is Shattered Haven.

Shattered Haven will put us in the role of the Williams family, which is trying to survive in a world that is on the verge of collapse. Developers said that the game will contain several ends, and it will depend on our actions. The survival will be able today on the PC, and the game will be available on all major digital platforms.