Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ouya won't support some online features at launch

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 12/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Ouya won't support some online features at launch

When Ouya arrives in the hands of all those who have supported her Kickstarter project, these tiny Android console will be short for some online functionality.

Ouya should come into the hands of some of the donors who supported the Kickstarter campaign, on June, 28th, but it seems that these first Ouya owners will not have all the promised features.
Ouya tells us that the console actually will support online multiplayer at launch, contrary to what we heard. "We will definitely be supporting online multiplayer — developers just need to build in the functionality," a representative said. Ouya PR clarified that online chat, friends lists, and achievements are the items that won't be available until later this year.
If you have not donated to Ouya, you can buy your own copy of the console in online or offline stores for $ 99, starting from the June.