Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shattered Haven released

Discussion on Shattered Haven released within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Shattered Haven released

Arcen Games has prepared the launch trailer for its new title, which is described as a puzzle game where is protection of the family, fighting and survival in first place in the declining world.

Post-apocalyptic genre, that includes zombies and breakup of the world as we know, has earned considerable popularity among the gaming population, it should not be a surprise to all the upcoming titles that are oriented towards such issues. One of them is Shattered Haven.

Shattered Haven will put us in the role of the Williams family, which is trying to survive in a world that is on the verge of collapse. Developers said that the game will contain several ends, and it will depend on our actions. The survival will be able today on the PC, and the game will be available on all major digital platforms.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shattered Galaxy XP Hacking
05/26/2020 - Coding Tutorials - 13 Replies
Hi Friends, This piece of shit game is still being xphacked and has been since 2001. All of the high level characters are mostlikely xp hacked as its incredibly easy to do and still has not been fixed. I have ticketed nexon more than once on this issue and they refuse to fix it, so again, I present the XP hack to you. There are more than five ways to do this, but heres the easiest one. First, You will need ONE sub and a decent amount of sub xp so you don 't pull up weird...
is shattered crystal safe?
04/03/2013 - Eve Online - 2 Replies
i made a purchase with them but i put in wrong details except email. and i actually did send them the 17 bucks from my moneybookers. i dont like giving out details to websites :S so anyway, theyre saying they have to verify my purchase now. do u think ill get my activation code?
[Biete]Shattered Horizon Besucherpass
08/12/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe 3x Shattered Horizon Besucherpass (Ihr könnt damit 3 Tage (?) kostenlos spielen) Gebot + Email Adresse per PN. Danke! :) Verfügbar: Noch 3 Besucherpässe. http://img.webme.com/pic/h/hpbktopliste/aufzeichn en.png Link: Shattered Horizon on Steam
Shattered Galaxy?
12/28/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Well hello there :) i was wondering if any one knew of any hacks for shattered galaxy there have been lack of updates and im bored so i want to spice it up abit and actualy have fun playing the game so if any1 knows of any Shattered Galaxy hacks please let me know :) Ty for any posts and any help -Liam
Shattered Galaxy
06/23/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Anyone got hacks for this game?