Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and control scheme

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 12/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and control scheme

New game of developer team Starbreeze Studios has a specific control scheme that will use a single controller to manage two characters simultaneously.

The creators of Riddick games and less popular Syndicate reboot, this spring will try with download title called Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. The same was announced last year, as an action adventure game set in a fantasy world that Starbreeze created in collaboration with the Swedish filmmaker Joseph Fares. Specificity of the game lies in its control scheme that will best present in the next video. Scheme is quite difficult to do it the right way, but if it is carried out properly, it can offer a very interesting gameplay (a good example is the old PS2 game Kuri Kuri Mix).

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons coming out this spring for PS3 (PSN), Xbox 360 (XBLA) and PC (Steam). PC version will be playable with the keyboard, but the developer strongly recommends using a gamepad because it is about the concept of the control scheme with two analog sticks designed the whole adventure of two brothers. Therefore, you will see on Steam so grim warning that the recommended controller for the game, and you'll see the same warning when you start the game.