Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

World of Tanks Pro League

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 12/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,181
World of Tanks Pro League

hello e*pvp community,

It is last round to qualify for CeBIT tournament, and it takes place on 23th February. Three out of four rounds are behind us, and its last opportunity to get in.

This is way it works

Each team who qualifies for CeBIT will not only fight for the Intel Extreme Masters prize pool of 10,000 Euros, but will also automatically be qualified to take part in the World of Tanks Pro League, facing eleven other teams in battle for one of the six places in the season 1 final!

Dont miss this chance to win extra cash, and extra fame, sign up for the

Similar Threads
World of Tanks EU account, 511 days of premium, 5 tier X tanks, Lwe & T34 + others
Has currently 511 days of premium. Tanks include IS-7, IS-4, M48 Patton, Bat Chat and T110. Has Also T30, Object 212, AMX 50 100, BP, Comet, Chaffee,...
1 Replies - World of Tanks Trading
World of Tanks ACCOUNT ! BEST T 10 TANKS!!
Hi . I would like to sell World of Tanks EU account. On account : IS-7 - ZSSR t10 tank Maus - German t10 tank T32- T8 USA tank Over...
32 Replies - World of Tanks Trading
EU World of Tanks + World of Warplanes accounts, good stats, for ESL and Clan Wars
Hello guys, I wanna sell my World of Tanks account on EU server. Currently, I cannot play because I don’t have time. With the same login name and...
3 Replies - World of Tanks Trading
Selling World of Tanks account with 4 tier 10/3 tier 9 tanks + much more
I am no longer playing World of tanks so i am selling my account where i have(in the garage): Tier 10: E100, MAUS, IS-7, T30 Tier 9: Patton,...
8 Replies - World of Tanks Trading