Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Die WoW UI Add-On Development Policy

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 13/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,325
Die WoW UI Add-On Development Policy

In vielen Teilen des Internets wird gegen diese neue Regelung gewettert. Aber warum eigentlich? Der Autor des Addons Questhelper formuliert das so:
Blizzard just posted their new UI Add-On Development Policy at . The important part is that I’m no longer allowed to ask for donations in-client. I know how much I got before I added the in-client reminder - it doesn’t pay a significant fraction of the bills. And, as much as I like you guys, good intentions don’t pay for my apartment [...]
Es ist immer wieder zu belächeln wie Dritte etwas nutzen wollen (beispielsweise World of Warcraft) um Geld damit zu verdienen. Ich meine []

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
WoW sucks.

I would pay to blow up their Servers + Log.