Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interview with The BLood Legion!

Discussion on Interview with The BLood Legion! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interview with The BLood Legion!

The first wow guild that downed The empress HC...
Check it out!Its a must read!And not a "too long to read" for some! Wow pvers enjoy!

Source:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Interview!
11/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey ho! Liebe Community. Ich möchte gerne einen Pserver erstellen und da seit IHR! gefragt. Ihr sollt sagen was in den Pserver rein soll. Wie hoch die Raten sein sollen. Und und und! Schreibt eure Ideen als Kommentar unten! Es wäre auch nett die Umfrage oben zu beantworten(= Ganz kurz! DANKE! MFG
Interview with a new Gm
04/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Hi....I have this from a friend who gave me ...enjoy The next interview was made the April's 12th, 2010, for commemorate the open of Silkroad in Spanish: KorexBlader: Hi Antonio, thanks for accept this interview. KorexBlader: Ok, the first question, ¿How do you expect expanding the number of languages in the Joymax Support Team, the situation for the users get improved? Antonio Quing: Today we are launching our last (until now) language, Spanish. This is the 4th language before...
My interview with the CEO of TQ
08/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Me : Hello there! Could I please know your name? Deepthroat : I was born no parents with and consequence in no name have. Call me Deepthroat are able you! Me : That's some pretty fucked up english there. Are you retarded? Deepthroat : I no are retarded but close because korean am thus little speak english Me : Alright... Anyway, let's talk about Conquer Online. What do you think you have achieved with this game? Deepthroat : achieved us have to demonstrate average develop skills...
interview
07/09/2005 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Das Thema Cheats in Multiplayer Spielen ist seit den ersten Multiplayer Spielen ein sehr heiß diskutiertes. Firmen wie Valve und natürlich auch Blizzard kämpfen seit Jahren gegen die unerwünschten Trickser. Doch obwohl die Firmen bereits viele Erfolge verbuchen konnten, existiert die Exploiter Szene nach wie vor und ist natürlich auch in WoW am Werk. Um ein wenig Licht ins Dunkel zu bringen, sprachen wir heute mit jemand, der sich wirklich auskennt. Lowfyr betreibt als Webmaster die Seite...