Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III: Paragon System

Discussion on Diablo III: Paragon System within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Diablo III: Paragon System

This system will be implemented with the patch 1.0.4 of the game. According to the developers, this is mostly to "fix" two issues they had been thinking about for a while, which are
  • What to do with Magic Find?
  • How to give level 60 players who aren't satisified with the item hunt, something more to strive for?

Based on these two concerns, the Paragon System has arrived.

What is it about?

The Paragon System (patch 1.0.4) will bring different features, which are intended to be the solution for the two concerns developers have about the game, as well as give players something else to do after reaching level 60 with their characters. The following are the main features of the Paragon System.

After hitting level 60, any experience earned by killing monsters will be counting towards Paragon levels. With Paragon having 100 levels, this will mean, more rewards for every player, for example:
  • Core Stats
  • 3% Magic Find
  • 3% Gold Find

Visually, your character will be easily spotted by others, as there will be an increasingly-impressive border surrounding your character's portrait in the in-game party frame, earning a new frame every 10 levels. As well, your Paragon level will be visible to other players wherever your normal level is shown.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/21/2012, 21:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
I was disappointed with Diablo 3 alot of friends raved about it but i thought i would wait as work had me all tied up I was about to buy when a friend said a ton of acc had been hacked including his. So passed on that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2012, 22:08   #3

What happens with hacked accounts was that a couple of weeks ago Battle.net got some unauthorized access from someone (never said if they caught the person(s) or not) and a lot of information was compromised, yet they asked to every customer to go and change their password and security questions to secure their information one more time; regarding this you can read a little bit more here:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2012, 01:01   #4

As a follow-up of this, Diablo III has gotten the first player to hit level 100 on the Paragon System.

The user name is Alkaizer and he accomplished to be the first player reaching this level while .
Thanks
1 User