Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Huge loss for Bioshock Infinite

Discussion on Huge loss for Bioshock Infinite within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Huge loss for Bioshock Infinite

As stated in the title Bioshock Infinite just lost two of the key senior staff members this past month, one was the Director of product development Tim Gerritsen and a 13 year team veteran and former art director Nate Wells; this situation has brought doubts about the highly anticipated title.

The speculations are that Wells has joined the Uncharted developer team, these speculations coming due to the feed he has given using his Twitter and LinkedIn page.

Back in May the publisher delayed the release of this game from October of this year to February 26th, 2013; something that was bringing something to think about to the devoted followers of the series; and now with these two important developers leaving the team is giving something to worry about.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/13/2012, 07:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Makes me sad the E3 footage of Infinite looked so amazing I preordered it and everything >.>
I hope with the new replacement of those people things don't change as of the game side :/
I just don't want them to ruin it and all D: would make me sad because Bioshock is such an amazing game. (although two kinda lacked the feeling of immersion the first did)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2012, 16:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
****. Although i haven't finished Bioshock 1 and 2, I was really looking forward to it. ._. Gonna play it anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2012, 17:29   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
If they decide to scrap Bioshock: Infinite I'm not going to be happy, I've looked forward to this game for months, I even replayed both bioshocks and completed both to keep me entertained
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2012, 06:41   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
The project is still going on as there have been new additions to the team, replacing Nate Wells and Tim Gerritsen, and the concept of the game is supposed not to change "that much"; the only situation regarding this is the delay on the release of this game.
Thanks
3 Users