RIFT 1.9 CONQUEST goes LIVE !!
You last visited: Today at 13:30
RIFT 1.9 CONQUEST goes LIVE !!
Join Date: Oct 2007
Received Thanks: 52
RIFT 1.9 CONQUEST goes LIVE !!
== FEATURES ==
* RIFT 1.9, packed with new features to go check out!
* For massive 3-way cross-shard PvP, take a look at CONQUEST!
* New MENTORING system allows you to play lower-level content with your friends or solo.
* A brand new set of INSTANT ADVENTURE comes to Freemarch, Silverwood, Gloamwood, and Stonefield.
* Give your character a whole new look with the BARBERSHOP!
* PRIMEVAL FEAST is a new 10-player Sliver featuring Fae Lord Twyl and his plans for Lord Greenscale.
* The Prestige rank cap has increased to 50, and along with it comes all new PvP Armor sets!
* Summer comes to Telara and the Ascended are encouraged to enjoy the outdoors with SUMMERFEST!
For more Information's check out
Three factions wage an inter-dimensional war across an alternate-reality Stillmoor. Fight to control the Sourcestone Extractors as you earn new bonuses that persist after the battle ends. Player-killers, monster-slayers, and crafters all have a role to play!
= CONQUEST =
* Conquest is a three-way, cross-shard, cross-Sliver battle royale where three factions of Ascended are caught in an ideological struggle for the future. Guardian or Defiant means nothing here - this is about the role of all Ascended on Telara.
* The lands of Stillmoor play host to epic battles, where war means fighting in large and small skirmishes for land control, Sourcestone reserves, crafted reinforcements, and PvE objectives.
* Access the Conquest menu by hitting 'K' and selecting the Conquest tab, or by selecting Conquest from the Activities menu.
* Temporarily align with one of three factions before joining Conquest - but choose wisely, because you cannot change your mind once a battle is underway. If the number of participants skews too much toward a single faction, that faction will be unavailable and greyed out.
* Win Conquest by taking control of 60% of the Extractors on the map, or having the most number of Extractors controlled after reaching a cutoff number of PvP kills in the match.
* Once a team has Conquered the zone, their faction will be the only one allowed to respawn within the instance - though members of other factions may still remain in the zone! Race to destroy Planar foes and foci to gain additional rewards during this phase.
* Gain Conquest Power by defeating your enemies or taking and holding Extractors. Conquest Power unlocks benefits for your character that are visible on the Conquest menu - these benefits remain outside of Conquest as well!
* Gather Sourcestone and return it to your base to allow crafters to create faction-wide buffs for your battle.
* New crafting recipes for Conquest are available on the Quartermasters inside the Conquest instance.
* New items are available from the Quartermasters as well!
* Check with the Defiant or Guardian Battlemasters in Sanctum and Meridian for a new PvP weekly quest for participating in Conquest.
Change your hair, your face, your height — almost everything about your appearance with a quick visit to a Stylist.
= BARBERSHOPS! =
* Long-awaited Barbershop NPCs have set up shop in Sanctum and Meridian!
* For a fee, characters can change any aspect of their appearance aside from character race or gender. The price ranges between simple cosmetic procedures - new hair colors, or new styles - up to significant, dramatic alterations such as height changes, facial features, and skin tones. You can see the total combined cost of your current changes while in the customization screen.
Progress at your level while playing alongside your lower-level friends! Mentoring allows you to play through lower-level content without sacrificing the XP, Planar Attunement, and other rewards due to an Ascended of your experience.
= MENTORING: PLAY ANYWHERE! =
* New Mentoring system allows you to set your character's level below what it actually is, whether you're on your own or playing with a lower-level character.
* Mentoring is available to characters of level 15+ and can only be used to reduce your current level, not increase it. When choosing a mentor level, it must be 5 or more levels below your current actual level.
* The new Set Ascended Mentor Level menu option now appears when right clicking your own character portrait. You can choose what level you'd like to set your character to from this option.
* When right-clicking the portrait of another character, the menu option to set your mentor level to the target's level appears.
* While mentoring, your stats, abilities, regeneration, etc. will be temporarily reduced in line with the target level.
* Grouped characters in a group where someone is being mentored will receive bonus experience as long as the Mentor remains within 3 levels of the lower-level character they are mentoring.
* You can also set your Mentor level using the /mentorlevel slash command.
- Instant Adventure: Silverwood, Freemarch, Gloamwood, and Stonefield
Instant Adventure has come to four more zones! Level up a new or existing character with relentless action and endless rewards at the click of a button. Level down with Mentoring and join new recruits where your high-level character first made his bones!
= MORE INSTANT ADVENTURE LOCATIONS =
* New Instant Adventures are now available in the zones of Silverwood, Freemarch, Gloamwood, and Stonefield.
* The new Adventures are appropriate in level for the zones they take place in, but in a tie-in with the new Mentoring system, can also benefit higher level characters looking for a change of scenery!
* If your character is in one of the four zones listed above, and is mentored to the zone's level range (either solo or Mentoring a lower-level character), you'll be able to queue to join Instant Adventure in that zone. Characters who are naturally of the zone's level will also be able to queue.
* Higher-level characters who aren't already Mentoring can now queue for Random Adventure, which will automatically Mentor you to an appropriate level to take part in these lower level zone Adventures if a group is available. It may also place you into higher level Instant Adventure groups as needed.
* Random Adventures provide bonus rewards for the first 14 you complete each day.
* Experience and Sourcestone rewards will remain appropriate to your character's natural level, even if you are being mentored.
* If Mentoring to a lower-level Instant Adventure participant, you'll receive bonus Mentoring experience the same as non-Instant Adventure Mentoring would.
* Item Caches obtained through lower-level Instant Adventures can contain green-quality equipment scaled to your character's natural level and Calling. Characters who are still leveling and taking part in these new Adventures will find these items comparable to quest rewards for their actual level, so you won't be missing out on gear by leveling via Instant Adventure!
- New Sliver: Primeval Feast
Fae Lord Twyl has defeated Greenscale in this brutal new Sliver. Bring nine friends and slay the weather-warping maniac before he breaks through into our reality.
= NEW SLIVER: PRIMEVAL FEAST! =
* The new Sliver of Primeval Feast has been discovered in Droughtlands!
* As a companion sliver to Infernal Dawn, Primeval Feast is intended to be more difficult than the challenges of Rise of the Phoenix, and its rewards appropriately more powerful.
* Fae Lord Twyl, after consuming Greenscale's power, is on the rise. The Plane of Life runs rampant, devouring all it can reach - running low on prey, they turn on Lord Greenscale himself, attempting to consume the dragon of Life and his essence. It's up to the Ascended to give them a good pruning before Lord Twyl and his minions expand unchecked into other Slivers of Telara to feed their hunger!
- Chat now global
Catch up with friends and allies, no matter which shard they’re on.
* Tells can now be sent to any player on a shard in the same region (NA or EU). Use the [email protected]
format to send messages cross-shard (ex: /tell [email protected]
). Ignore also works the same way - you can ignore someone cross-shard now.
* Chat channels are now game-wide by region - North America, Europe, etc. You can now join cross-shard channels on any other shard within your region!
- The channels have not been merged together; players can join specific Shards' chat channels from a different shard. For example, a character not on Seastone can be in both 'Healers' - their local Shard's channel - and also '/join [email protected]
' to join the Healers channel on the Seastone shard..
* Friends can now be added cross-shard with any player in your wargroup and of your faction.
* Members of custom chat channels at the time the channel is set to private/'invite-only' will now properly re-join the channel on future logins (the way it currently works for channel members added after the invite-only setting was enabled).
- New World Event: Summerfest
The Ascended welcome a glorious summer with fishing, cook-outs, scavenger hunts, and more while the Swarm Lord and his biting insects set upon unsuspecting heroes in the latest zone event. Join new Scavenger Hunts that feature riddles and challenges throughout Telara for great rewards!
= SUMMERFEST: 1.9 WORLD EVENT =
* Pack up your picnics and don't forget your bug spray! Summerfest comes to Telara, and no Planar threats can keep people holed up in town.
* Enjoy the outdoors in this new annual event with activities anyone can enjoy. Go on a scavenger hunt, chase some friendly wildlife for pets, ride a barrel down a waterfall, or just picnic on the beach - but keep an eye out for the Swarmlord and his bugs!
* Summerfest event currencies can be used to pick up loads of fun new items - fun polymorphs and costumes, new pets, titles, summer gear, or tasty foods!
* Keep an eye out for hedge mazes in Sanctum and Meridian where many of the Summerfest events are being coordinated.
For more Information's check out
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:30.