The developer team of BF3 have released more information about their new DLC coming out. Armored Kill.
Here is some brief information about the DLC:
- There is an AC130 in the new DLC
- To get the AC130 your team must capture a base to be able to spawn.
- The AC130 contains 2 gunner seats. A 20MM and 25MM cannon. And a 105MM 360 degree anti air cannon.
This will actually give jets a job, which is to protect their team from the AC130
- The AC130 can be used as a mobile spawn beacon.
- Only your team can go in the AC130 if you captured the base. And vise versa.
- Endgame introduces motorcycles.
- Aftermath will be a pack featuring Iran after a major earthquake.
- Bandar Desert. The biggest BF map in history so far.
- No infantry weapons in Armored Kill, just vehicles.
To see the gameplay of the E3 live chat visit here:
Battlefield 3 Chat - Origin