Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna make a game? Try GameSalad!

Discussion on Wanna make a game? Try GameSalad! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanna make a game? Try GameSalad!

GameSalad Inc. announced today its GameSalad Creator game platform creator will soon be available for the most famous operating system- Windows. Their release has entered entered closed beta testing on Windows. GameSalad Creator was only available on iOS, Android and HTML5.

What is GameSalad Creator?

GameSalad Creator is a game development platform that allows users to design, publish and distribute a video game without ever touching a line of code. The basic tool can be downloaded for free. A $299 Pro upgrade allows users to implement features like Game Center and iAds on iOS, as well as other special features on other platforms.

Over 60,000 original titles have been created with the GameSalad Creator since its debut in 2009.

Are there any well-known games created using GameSalad?

Yes there are! Notable games powered by GameSalad include Hobo with a Shotgun the Game from Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas and Gravonaut from Nexus Game Studio.

GameSalad CEO Steve Felter has made a small statement about GameSalad's success.

“Since we launched at SXSW in 2009, GameSalad has witnessed incredible growth. Initially, we introduced GameSalad Creator to Mac users, empowering them to easily create and publish iPhone and iPad games without the need to code. We’ve since added publishing to Android and HTML5 platforms, making cross-platform development as simple as clicking a button. Today, we answer the requests of thousands of game developers who’ve asked us to bring this remarkable platform to Windows users.”

Could you do the next Angry Birds?
Thanks
1 User