Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Monster MMORPG is now Open Beta - [English]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Monster MMORPG is now Open Beta - [English]

Dear gamer, I hope you're fine. On behalf of Monster MMORPG, I would like to present to you A New Spin On , complete with Original Monsters and a true -Feel. This game is guaranteed free to play, forever. It isn't a fan made game, so rest assured that it's different from Pokemon in all the right ways. Most importantly among these is that it cannot be shut down by Nintendo like other out there because we don't use any of Nintendo’s Trademarked & Copyrighted material.

Now let’s talk about some of the main components of this game. This game at it's core is about Monsters, making it similar to Pokemon. You are exploring professionally designed (there are currently 83) and trying to collect Monsters. You have to do battle with them and catch them before they are tame enough to be trained. You will not only be battling Wild Monsters but also you can battle a team made by one of your friends. Yes, that means we have a working PvP system. To give you a mild idea about how advanced the battling system really is: it contains thirteen THOUSAND lines of code! MonsterMMORPG also has an integrated chat system coded specifically for the game. So while playing the game, you can also chat with your fellow players. It supports a total of 32 different languages.

-) At this point, you're probably wondering what this game looks like and how to play it.
- This is the game main page: .
- This is the official game videos page: . If you watch the game videos, you will understand all the important stuff.
- The game screenshots can be found here: .
- If you want to advertise, we have awesome banners for you: .
- When you're ready to register, go here: .
- This links you to the list of Monsters currently in-game: .
- MonsterMMORPG has a DeviantArt group for any Deviants who'd like to join: .
- For our official Youtube, Twitter and Facebook channels, go here and subscribe: www.youtube.com/user/MonsterMMORPG, Monster MMORPG Owner (@MonsterMMORPG) on Twitter, www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG.

If you haven't already peeked at our unique features for yourself, we'll lay down the basics:

* MonsterMMORPG has a strict policy against cheating. Because of this very reason MonsterMMORPG is taking every possible precaution such as checking every action at server side, having in game integrated security image question after a certain number of actions.
* MonsterMMORPG is also trying to maintain content acceptable for every age group so parents can safely allow their children to play.
* MonsterMMORPG has a very strong and reliable server, so you can play the game anytime, anywhere without lag.
* MonsterMMORPG has awesomely designed game mechanics. The Monsters' Moves have tons of great effects such as "bleeding", "multiple hit", "2 turn moves", "burning", "crippling" and many more.
* MonsterMMORPG has 100 different natures which makes Monsters even more different.
* MonsterMMORPG uses a Unique Values system which is determined when a Wild Monster is caught which makes each monster statistically unique.
* MonsterMMORPG includes a Training Points system which lets users specialize in certain stats and helps make each Monster even MORE their own.

And that hardly scratches the surface. If you really want to know what you're about, immerse yourself in the Monster MMORPG.

We strongly suggest you to watch our tutorial videos while playing the game. Latest tutorial videos always can be found here : Monster MMORPG Tutorial Videos PlayList On Youtube

Very important notices :
1- For walking on the map use either w,a,s,d or arrow keys on the keyboard. Keep pressing them for smooth moving.
2- Game works best on Firefox latest version or Google Chrome latest version

As a matter of fact, here we'll let the game speak for itself. Please click on images to see them in full size.

We are also redrawing our current monsters. Redrawing are being done by our volunteer players. You can also redraw our current monsters if you are talented artist. The below monsters are so far redrawn ones. Check this thread for latest one :

Redrawn By GarbageKeeper

Redrawn By Miyavi

And some of the new incoming maps

Check this thread or this link for latest status

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,992
Look like Pokémon. :O

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,415
"Monster MMORPG"?

Doesn't sound very creative to me
Old   #4

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 2,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasu BeatZ View Post
Look like Pokémon. :O
thought the same, wtf.
But where is the MMORPG?
It looks like a browsergame

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kɛvin View Post
But where is the MMORPG?
It looks like a browsergame
MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Multiplayer? Check
Online? Check
Role Playing Game? Check

So what?
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxi ツ View Post
"Monster MMORPG"?

Doesn't sound very creative to me
you are totally correct. But the aim of taking that domain was SEO. You see when you don't have a good budget for advertising you have to be clever

Also yes it is like Pokemon. You can think that isn't it illegal but not. Because torch light is like diablo and empire earth is like age of empires
Old   #7

Special Thanksgiving Event Started
100% Money Boost
100% EXP Boost
Double Catch Rate Of Legendary And Zenith Monsters

Have Fun
Old   #8

Wrong Section.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 2,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxi ツ View Post
MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Multiplayer? Check
Online? Check
Role Playing Game? Check

So what?
Don't see a rpg in it, but fine.
Think what u guys wanna think.
It's just not this, what the people think of a mmorpg, u know?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Messi* View Post

Wrong Section.
normal users can not post there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

I'll try it out, when i was younger i loved Pokčmon. I hope that there will be a german version ,soon. Sry for bad English :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reltihleih View Post
I'll try it out, when i was younger i loved Pokčmon. I hope that there will be a german version ,soon. Sry for bad English :P
thanks for feedback. but unfortunately german version won't come
Old   #13

elite*gold: 1
Sorry, but the Homepage looks like ****...
Old   #14

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
I´ll try it out, looks like fun, graphics and other stuff don´t mean anything for as long as the game itself is good. Just to be clear, this is an indie mmorpg? Not a pserver of any sorts?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
I´ll try it out, looks like fun, graphics and other stuff don´t mean anything for as long as the game itself is good. Just to be clear, this is an indie mmorpg? Not a pserver of any sorts?
Totally indie mmorpg being developed by me And thanks for valuable comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne™ View Post
Sorry, but the Homepage looks like ****...
Well unfortunately i have to accept what you are saying. There are several reasons.
No 1: I can not draw and i don't have good budget to hire good artists for better image
No 2: I started developing without knowing almost anything and redesigning old pages pain in the neck
No 3: I am the only developer so limited time

I can say this is the best with volunteer artists ^^ But i am always open free contributions ^^

Tags
addicting games, free online games, games, online games, pokemon