Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New F2P MMO Scarlet Legacy

Discussion on New F2P MMO Scarlet Legacy within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New F2P MMO Scarlet Legacy

Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me??

Here is some info for the game:
Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while utilizing the most effortless in-game mechanic on the market today! No more having to spend hours deciphering complex control combinations, players can just jump straight into the fray alongside their friends and enjoy.
Exclusive screens, artwork, introductory trailers and forum can be found on their website.

Scarlet Legacy main page:

Youtube:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/10/2011, 19:57   #2

It looks really cool
Old 05/12/2011, 23:05   #3

Nice is this a pvp based game or MMORPG type. From the looks of the pictures it seems like an awesome game. Look forward to playing it. I can't wait anymore!! Hopefully I will be picked for CBT!
Old 05/13/2011, 19:15   #4

elite*gold: 322
well EVERY new eastern MMO looks cool on those screenshots are indeed very impressive, but as soon as you see the gameplay and the interface, all changes ;D
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/13/2011, 20:27   #5

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,375
Metin3
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2011, 22:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkens0ul View Post
Nice is this a pvp based game or MMORPG type. From the looks of the pictures it seems like an awesome game. Look forward to playing it. I can't wait anymore!! Hopefully I will be picked for CBT!

It's F2P MMORPG. The registration for CBT is already open. They are hosting some event on the forum now and giving out free CCs!!!

Here is the link of the forum:
Old 05/18/2011, 19:51   #7

I don't know Metin 3 is considered pretty outdated compared to this game. I checked the event lol the GM's are funny and I feel bad for the one in the video.
Old 05/18/2011, 20:04   #8

Received Thanks: 1,694
Trailer FTW! :P

Lg
Old 05/24/2011, 20:20   #9

I like the Monk class best. The outfit looks cool and I heard they can heal!!!
Old 06/15/2011, 22:27   #10

I just found out that Scarlet Legacy is giving out free in game money. It's really easy to get. Just say "Fantasy MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy” in the thread and you will get the money! The deal will end this Friday!

Old 06/17/2011, 20:21   #11

Seems so much going on here. I love the Screenshots. They look epic. Can you tell me more about the game?
Old 06/20/2011, 23:03   #12

Found some news about the class:

Scarlet Legacy Character Classes Explained

The classes include a powerful Warrior, the element-yielding Assassin, the attacking or healing Monk and the magical and musical Mystic. These intriguing character classes are part of the upcoming fantasy MMORPG which takes players through a vibrant and addictive journey to save Princess Scarlet. To learn more about Scarlet Legacy visit

The Warrior is able to wear heavy armor, stands in the front-lines and is bold and direct. The Warrior’s specialty is to use hostility to apply different forms of martial art movements making up for the deficiency in magic. Even when exhausted, the Warrior can acquire endless aggression to defeat the enemy. Weapon types for the Warrior include the Spear, Mace and Hammer. Acting as a vanguard, the Warrior can help other team members to block and take damage, and the attack ability is lower than other classes, but they make up for it with good defense skills.

The Assassin is skilled at concealed combat and multiple combo attacks. Using water, flame, wind and thunder elementals, they can cause heavy damage. Additionally, they can attack with explosions and cause all kind of effects depending on the enemy’s status. The Assassin’s

weapons include the Sword, Dual-Welding Swords and Two-handed Swords. Assassins are close combat killers in the team, and they possess skills that are fast and powerful, with the ability to kill enemies in no time.

Although they are unable to wear heavy armor, Monks have the highest HP among all the character classes. They can apply spells that cause damage through armor using their fist, palm, and finger. These spells not only cause heavy damage effects, but can also heal by stimulatingthe acupuncture points on the body. Their weapons include the Claw, Fist Weapons and Bracers. There are two types of Monks - Attack and Healing Monks. One attacks the enemy and the other heals.

The Mystic specializes in a profession that mixes magic and the tune of music. With hidden magic, even a calm melody can kill enemies who are thousand miles away. The ever-changing melodies can sometimes make people highly motivated, but it can also make them feel anxious and even lose their mind. It can also launch a powerful and strong assault from far-away. The weapons of a Mystic include the Flute, Lute and Zither. Mystics can assist to change the tides of battle. At the same time, they also deal heavy amounts of damage.

Hope it's helpful ....
Old 07/22/2011, 20:20   #13

Thats cool can't wait for CBT!

Hope I win a mount!

Old 07/22/2011, 21:48   #14

Sieht ganz ok aus^^
Old 08/02/2011, 20:27   #15

Scarlet Legacy CBT starts on August 4th. There are so many prizes including iPad2!

Scarlet Legacy sign up:
Thanks
1 User