Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maestia Online re-starts!

Discussion on Maestia Online re-starts! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maestia Online re-starts!

Game was already launched back in day, however due to big failure it came across, project was shut down. SevenOne, new MO's developer, apparently did not get discouraged 'cause it bought the rights for that dynamic MMO's re-make.

Due to the project's rebirth, closed beta stage will be held once again. To take a part in it, you'll require a special key you can obtain at site.

Attaching some developers' early preview video

More info about Maestia Online
Old 09/15/2010, 10:51   #2

news for US server?

anybody know when they will have US server for us player? i really like to play this game and so sad not able to play Maestia all my friends are waited Maestia for Open beta.... now we only found out we cant play Maestia so sad... plz let us know when if they are gonna have US servers for US players.
Old 09/21/2010, 12:58   #3

Dear friend
As far as I know there will be added more servers in future. ATM Maestia is still in beta stage so for this occasion I do not expect devs team to add more servers. You and your friends can play through proxy server. Some of my friends alredy doing this so I know it is working

Regards
BANDYTA
(HORDA Guild)
Old 03/21/2011, 14:08   #4

Game is nice I play this every day this is really a game that can entertain you for hours knows maybe someone hacks for gold here? Maestia is one of the best free games out there that are far from me! nice game!
Old 07/21/2011, 01:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash76 View Post
Dear friend
As far as I know there will be added more servers in future. ATM Maestia is still in beta stage so for this occasion I do not expect devs team to add more servers. You and your friends can play through proxy server. Some of my friends alredy doing this so I know it is working

Regards
BANDYTA
(HORDA Guild)
what do u mean proxy sever? please be more specific.