Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just a memo

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,730
Just a memo

What I post concerning anonymous is not gurintead to be 100%, it is usialy something i put together from public articles, now I'm not saying I don't know the truth, i am saying propaganda is better. I am also saying that when generations have been fead lies, the truth becomes unspeakble.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 7,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bane View Post
What I post concerning anonymous is not gurintead to be 100%, it is usialy something i put together from public articles, now I'm not saying I don't know the truth, i am saying propaganda is better. I am also saying that when generations have been fead lies, the truth becomes unspeakble.
You claim yourself as an anon, but u only re-write the stuff out of public informations ?

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,730
I'm sorry I did'nt realy explain did I, what i ment is I am just takeing what the Media is saying and dividing lies and truth, think of me as a middle man between Media and Anonymous.