Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating a Private Vanguard: Saga of Heroes server: HELP!!!!

Discussion on Creating a Private Vanguard: Saga of Heroes server: HELP!!!! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Creating a Private Vanguard: Saga of Heroes server: HELP!!!!

Hello everybody, I would like to create my own private Vanguard: Saga of Heroes server. I've been searching for a server sinds January but nobody seems to have one. Maybe you guy's (and girls, no discrimination!!) know one. And if you don't know one, can you all explain me how to create my own private server? (Ofcourse a private server fot you all!!!) I allready have the game sofware if that's important. Thanks already, Jasper.
Old 07/01/2008, 09:52   #2

Wrong section dude!?

*REQUEST TO CLOSE*
Old 07/02/2008, 14:14   #3

There is no Vanguard pserver as far as I know.
You need the official server files to create your own server or a selfcoded emulator.