Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anonymous update EN 2

Discussion on Anonymous update EN 2 within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Anonymous update EN 2

Hello, and sorry for the long space between updates, I am experinceing RL diffucultys.

Anywheys, let's begen, Sony appears to have increassed there secruity, so in a response Anonymous increased there attack. Tension is also rising in USA/UK as most resposes to hackers is now anonymous. A recent trojan infection in over 9000 FB accounts was blamed on Anonymous alone (with no proff they were there). Sony is also refusing to attmite Anoymous is the reson of there recent stalk falls, and PSN downtime.

-Bane

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anonymous EN: Update 1
04/30/2011 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Anonymous weekly report count: 1 This was only inteanded for Elitepvpers by Bane any modifying/reload of this without the owners consent is Forbidden Ok, I have decided to make a weekly update on Anonymous here on E*pvpers, you will get driect from the source news, this will be great for a lot of resons. People that don’t want to join Anonymous will get updates. You will get it from a source. E*pvpers will get more anonymous interested people to join/mabey become a new member :P@
Anonymous EN
04/09/2011 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Hello and welcome, i have come to see that all the Anonymous updated news is being posted in only German. Now I have no problems with German i only see that the 30-40% of our users don't speak German haha. So i have decided to start a news feed updateing E*Pvpvers on the whole anonymous trend. First I want to start with why Anonymous is important to E*pvpers; to start there platform of free speech and shareing is careing (lulz) is related to E*pvpers in many ways. E*pvpers would be...
anonymous
10/07/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi wie kriege ich den server "anonymous" in hamachi rein=?